Our basketball systems heights range from 7’(213.36cms) to 10’ (304.8cms). All heights are FIBA approved and are adjustable to cover all relevant age group ring heights across Australia.
Basketball Australia follows the International Federations rules and regulations which is something Boomering cater to. The suitable rim height for age group 12 and Under is the Mini Ball 8’ (243.84cms). For older age groups, we offer FIBA 10’ foot rings (304.8cms).
Yes you can. The only component you can’t relocate is the footing to the ground as it will have been cemented. The post is attached with washers and nuts ensuring that it can be easily relocated and installed with a new anchor. If you are looking to relocate your basketball system, please call us at 1300 499 311 and one of our friendly staff members will assist you.
Should you wish, one of our Boomering staff members will organise the installation of your basketball system/s or flooring, Australia-wide. Charges will apply.
Give us a call or enquire online and one of our passionate representatives will organise a quote on basic installs within 48 hours. Should more customisation be required, our representative will be guide you through this quoting process.
Boomering offers you a fast and secure online checkout process where you may choose to either checkout with us directly or purchase our products through your PayPal account. To set up a new PayPal account, please follow this link. Please feel free to call us on 1300 499 311 to talk to a friendly representative in person.
- show you relevant and targeted advertising from our advertising partners such as Google, Facebook and several others.
- provide you with a personalised experience when you browse our Website
- to improve our Website and the services that we provide
- for analytics purposes
- and as discussed in this section
One of our Advertising partners is Loopa Retargeting.
Loopa Retargeting is an Advertising Server System developed by Signifi Media located at loopa.net.au. Cookies are created by loopa.net.au when you visit our site, one of our partner sites or one of our affiliate network sites. Cookies stored on your devices will expire after 18 months of inactivity. You can view details stored by Loopa based on your current cookie at any time. Our cookie is called “___luser” if you wish to view the contents of the cookie through tools supplied by your browser.
By continuing to use our Website, you are agreeing to the placement of cookies on your computer by us and our third party service providers. You may withdraw your consent at any time. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Website, you must stop using our Website and disable cookies via your browser settings for this Website or globally (see below). You also may opt out of targeted advertising at any time by visiting https://rtb.loopa.net.au/pixel/optout. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of our Website, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on our Website. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect:
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information (including, without limitation, address and email address);
- Your IP address; and
- Other personal information.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect:
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service,search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number ofusers in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with thenon-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collectedfrom you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the service.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third PartyVendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information with Elastic Email, for the purpose of sending emails. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by Australian law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of www.boomering.com.au or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of www.boomering.com.au who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by Australian law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
Boomering Basketball Systems & Accessories/Components
Boomering basketballs system components and select accessories carry the following warranties:
1. Aluminum Framed / glass backboards – Limited Lifetime
2. Poles, Bases, Rims, (and accompanying hardware) – Limited Lifetime
3. Actuators and moving components – 5 Years
4. Flooring Products – 10 Years
FOR BOOMERING PARTS AND WARRANTY SUPPORT PLEASE CALL 1300 499 311 (MON – FRI 8:00AM – 4:00PM WEST)
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES:
1. Warranty claims presented without the original sales receipt will be handled at Boomering’s sole discretion.
2. Any replacement product will be warranted from the original retail purchase date of the product returned, not from the replacement date.
3. Boomering is not liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of Boomering product.
4. No person, agent, distributor, dealer or company is authorised to change, modify or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever, unless authorised by Boomering.
5. These warranties cover personal, but not commercial, use of the product. Basketball systems will not be covered by warranty if damaged by acts of nature, by abuse or by lack of proper care.
To make a warranty claim, call 1300 499 311 (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm AWST) for instructions & a Return Authorisation
Boomering warrants to the original consumer only, that Boomering products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use from the original retail purchase date, provided (1) the product has been used & cared for in accordance with instructions accompanying the product and (2) the product has not been abused, altered or misused, or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or any other user of the product. If a defect develops during the warranty period, Boomering will either credit or replace the defective product with the same or equivalent product upon prompt return. If Boomering no longer sells the same or equivalent product, Boomering will credit the customer an amount equal to the last purchase price.
Boomering’s shipping is handled through our freight agent and stock is held in Perth, Western Australia.
Our shipping agents works with 15 different carriers Australia wide, TNT Domestic, Northline, Allied Express, Toll Priority, Toll NQX, StarTrack, Couriers Please, Fastway, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT International, Major Airlines, Sea Cargo Lines. For their terms of conditions and fees, please click on this link: http://yourfreightagent.com.au/support/surcharges-list/
Upon purchasing a Boomering product, you will receive tracking emails and you can also keep up to date by utilising the following link. http://yourfreightagent.com.au/track-shipment/
For products we have in stock, shipping time is provisionally set for 7 to 10 days Australia-wide and back-ordered stock is provisionally allocated for 6 weeks delivery.
For details on returns or warranty information for Boomering, please see our information pages.